A Cirrus Managed Service is the IT Managed Service for the IT Manager. Outsource your day-to-day IT operations to our managed cloud platform. We offer a range of services covering virtualisation, storage, security and backup, designed and implemented according to your individual needs.
- Focus on your core business activities while we take care of the day-to-day operation and maintenance of your hosted infrastructure.
- Pay for what you need with our modular Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), offered on a per-unit basis.
- Get help with network, storage, automation, management and optimisation, delivered as a service through our cloud platform.
Cirrus Networks can design, implement and run software-defined data centres, offering full network, server, and storage virtualisation. Our Network as a Service (NaaS), Storage as a Service (SaaS), Automation as a Service (AaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), are all delivered through our secure cloud-based platform.
- Implement a core network that will scale with your business, lowering TCO and increasing ROI.
- Ensure your LAN and WAN meet your reliability and performance standards across your organisations worksites.
- Receive ongoing 24/7 support from our experienced team of networking specialists.
Our Network offering can cover the full spectrum of network needs, from ADSL, fibre, dark fibre and wireless networking installation and setup, to specialist software-defined network virtualisation solutions (SDN/NFV). Cirrus Networks can provide assistance with specific problems or deliver an end-to-end solution with ongoing support.
- Remove the headache of managing backups - our Backup as a Service delivers and manages backups to meet your retention and recovery environments at a low cost per GB.
- Minimise loss of productivity and revenue with detailed business continuity planning to ensure you meet your budget and uptime requirements.
- Run live on-site and off-site backup environments to ensure your data is never lost.
Cirrus Networks will work with you to determine an ideal data solution given your organisation's policies, budget, and external obligations. Our Backup managed service perfectly complements our security, compliance and business continuity/disaster recovery planning engagements, providing ongoing support following implementation.
- Secure your data centre with granular, flexible, automated self-learning policies.
- Proactively ensure a high level of security with automated monitoring, vulnerability scanning, and regular penetration, application, infrastructure and wireless testing.
- Upskill your organisation with training in social engineering awareness and risk-mitigating processes to prevent security breaches through human error.
We understand the pressures on organisations to maintain secure environments, and to meet regulatory and industry requirements. Through our managed IT Security offering, we'll work with you to find the right balance, building on your existing assets with complementary technologies and services, in line with your policies and procedures. This service is the perfect follow-up to our security and compliance engagements.
- Get help 24/7 via a single point of contact for all IT requests across your business.
Minimise the cost of downtime with the Cirrus Service Desk managed service, providing a simple point of contact for all IT requests across your organisation. We maximise resolution on first contact by having second and third level skill sets within our support team, reducing the need to escalate requests.